: 0 ()

C 27MHz: ValeraSmrND
America

Open in new window

Open in new window

------> SART KE BITCOIN NW!! <------
------> START E BIIN NOW!! <------
------> SR MAKE ITCIN NW!! <------

lets have a look at the mechanism ruling the databases of cryptocurrencies. a cryptocurrency like bitcoin consists of a network of peers. every peer has a record of the complete history of all transactions and thus of the balance of every account. its basic public key cryptography, nothing special at all. after signed, a transaction is broadcasted in the network, sent from one peer to every other peer. nothing special at all, again. how to increase residual income the transaction is known almost immediately by the whole network. but only after a specific amount of time it gets confirmed. confirmation is a critical concept in cryptocurrencies. you could say that cryptocurrencies are all about confirmation. as long as a transaction is unconfirmed, it is pending and can be forged. when a transaction is confirmed, it is set in stone. it is no longer forgeable, it cant be reversed, it is part of an immutable record of historical transactions: of the so-called blockchain. only miners can confirm transactions. this is their job in a cryptocurrency-network.

mining bitcoin pools, mine bitcoin raspberry pi, how to mine bitcoins debian, mine bitcoin from pc, bitcoin mine china youtube, a bitcoin transaction, mining bitcoin computer, how to mine bitcoin 2018, bitcoin mining calculator, bitcoin mining gtx 680, mining bitcoin with cpu, bitcoin june 2018, how to mine a bitcoin, mining bitcoin without a pool, the bitcoin mining game, how long to mine 1 bitcoin calculator, how to mine bitcoin uk, bitcoin transaction, mine bitcoin 2010, mining bitcoin raspberry pi 3, mine bitcoin chrome, how to use bitcoin miner hardware, bitcoin explained, how to mine bitcoin from home, mining bitcoin js, bitcoin mining 960m
OFF · ·
[+] ·
« · - · »

2 . (: 2, : 0)
: 0

: · : · :
· · ·
Rambler's Top100

- PART-TIME.ru