: 0 ()

C 27MHz: ValeraSmrND
America

Open in new window

Open in new window

------> STAR M ITIN NOW!! <------
------> SRT K ITOIN NW!! <------
------> START K IOIN NW!! <------

use it to securely store bitcoins that you dont plan to spend. multisignature wallets. multisignature wallets like copay make it easier to share control of bitcoins between multiple parties. if created offline, multisig can also make cold storage more secure. work from home 3 days a week multisignature wallets require multiple parties to sign transactions in order for funds to be spend. armory multisig: armory offers a lockbox feature that requires any amount of up to seven co-signers to approve shared transactions. a lockbox is created by one party who adds additional public keys as co-signers. this solution provides a mix of flexibility and security for personal use or organizations. armorys fragmented backups is another useful feature. instead of requiring multiple signatures for each transaction, fragmented backups require multiple signatures only for backups. a fragmented backup splits up your armory backup into multiple pieces, which decreases the risk of physical theft of your wallet. without a fragmented backup, discovery of your backup would allow for immediate theft. with fragmented backup, multiple backup locations would need to be compromised in order to obtain the full backup.

bitcoin lightning network, mine bitcoin os x, mine bitcoin value, mine bitcoin windows, gh/s bitcoin mining, ripple vs bitcoin, how to mine bitcoin ubuntu, mining bitcoin hardware, i want to mine bitcoin, how to mine bitcoin gpu, mining bitcoin using laptop, mine bitcoin quora, mining bitcoin windows 7, how to mine bitcoin plus, mining bitcoin vs ethereum, how to mine bitcoin podcast, mine bitcoin for free, mining bitcoin hashrate, bitcoin mining i7 6700k, mining bitcoin linux, mining bitcoin using chrome, mining bitcoin on laptop, how to mine bitcoin at home, mine bitcoin on your pc, how to mine bitcoin nicehash, how to mine bitcoin atom
OFF · ·
[+] ·
« · - · »

2 . (: 2, : 0)
: 0

: · : · :
· · ·
Rambler's Top100

- PART-TIME.ru